NaNoWriMo 2017

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
NaNoWriMo 2017
« on: October 28, 2017, 11:55:55 AM »
So..... It's that time of year again.... 

Who is planning to participate? 

What are you thinking of writing? 

What is even going on?

(For those that may not have heard of it. NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. Basically, the goal is to write a 50,000 word ROUGH DRAFT of a novel over the 30 day month of November. Which, for Americans can be a little..... complicated, as there is a big family holiday right in the final stretch. You can join other people in your area with write-ins and things on the NaNoWriMo website.)

If we are not already writing buddies, and you want to add me, I'm Sideshows & Gorillas.

I'm still undecided this year.  As I keep having Sanctuary stuck in my head, I might as well try to finish the next five chapters or something....  Who knows....

Who else is writing this year?
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

Camisado

• Should have wished for unicorns
    • View Profile
    • Camisado.co.uk
Re: NaNoWriMo 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 04:05:10 PM »
I'm participating! I'm writing a new Pokémon fanfic based on Gold/Silver/Crystal, and I'll try to update my other two major fanfics if I get stuck for inspiration, one of which is Rayearth. So I'm definitely a NaNo rebel but productivity is productivity, right?!

If you have anticipated scheduling issues with NaNo, I recommend setting yourself up a plan at Pacemaker :D

If you want me as a writing buddy, I'm Camisado89

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
Re: NaNoWriMo 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 01:40:10 PM »
I've fallen very behind so far, but I have worked out some very silly backstory elements to this fic which keep making me giggle, so I guess that is something.
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.