Author Accounts

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
Author Accounts
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
I'm working on building back up the old favourites archive.  Is anyone going to want access to their author accounts, or a name change before I start posting fic up for them?

Let me know.
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

Down

• kono sekai wa hontou ni utsukushii ka
    • View Profile
Re: Author Accounts
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:57:22 PM »
I have created an account for myself! Because I don't think anything of mine was on there?

Only I can't add stories because I'm not authorised to. XD

(also the terms and conditions when you sign up just says 'this is where you should put your terms and conditions for your site', which probably doesn't matter but you might want to fix? XD)

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 03:22:28 PM »
I have created an account for myself! Because I don't think anything of mine was on there?

No, I hadn't created one for you just yet.  And yes, I had turned off unsolicited submissions.  Fixed that for now if anyone else wants to add to, but will likely shut off again.   You're validated now, so anything you post will go public automatically. Typically it has to go through an admin approval phase.

(also the terms and conditions when you sign up just says 'this is where you should put your terms and conditions for your site', which probably doesn't matter but you might want to fix? XD)

Yeah... probably....   Most things were still "welcome goes here" "footer goes here"  until a few days ago.  I haven't been playing with it as much as main DNT.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:27:17 PM by Milieva »
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

Down

• kono sekai wa hontou ni utsukushii ka
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »

No, I hadn't created one for you just yet.  And yes, I had turned off unsolicited submissions.  Fixed that for now if anyone else wants to add to, but will likely shut off again.   You're validated now, so anything you post will go public automatically. Typically it has to go through an admin approval phase.

POWER~

......wait, did I say that out loud...............