Twitter, since it?s a thing?

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
Twitter, since it?s a thing?
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:26:57 PM »
Anyone on twitter want to announce it to the board?  I?m following about half of you, but thought it might be nice to have a topic for it.

I?m @ThatMilieva. I?ve changed it a few times over the past few months, but that one is looking like it is sticking right now.

I tweet sporadically, and usually about really random crap.
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

suzanami

• find me in the fuurio gutter
    • View Profile
    • MKR tag on my fandom blog
Re: Twitter, since it?s a thing?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 01:51:48 AM »
Mine is @fumbleweeds.  I don't use it as much as I used to, but here's some samples of what you'd be subscribing to:

• I thought my Graze box had arrived but it was just Chris' new shoes. :(
  • Why does the puzzles aisle smell like farts.
  • Let's play How Late Will The Bus Be Today.
  • I don't want to drink my smoothie but if I don't my body will go all stupid on me. WHY IS LIFE SO HARD.
  • First black squirrel sighting of the year. He's trying to climb a birdfeeder but it's too windy. It keeps knocking him off.
  • I've been wide awake for a half hour but don't want to get out of bed. It's too comfy.
  • I walk into the bathroom and the cat is there, standing on the toilet in the dark, seemingly waiting for me.
  • (and retweeting Michael Ian Black because we appear to be the same person deep inside)

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »
Lady_Emeraude

Camisado

• Should have wished for unicorns
    • View Profile
    • Camisado.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
I'm @anotherholic because @Camisado was taken by someone that has never made any posts for years. D8< Anyway that's my main personal account. It's private but I will accept you if I know who you are! You can expect some complaints about other peoples' driving, observations of my family, some art, personal fails, photos of cakes, and the odd check-in to Foursquare.

I also use @intraholic for academic (I'm studying a part-time degree) and writing purposes, you're welcome to follow that too. It gets a lot of updates during November.