Other than MKR?

Re: Other than MKR?
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2015, 03:38:25 AM »
Dear Ithil:

I didn't realize you replied me until now.  :P. Thank you so much! I feel rather alone because there are so few people who are  fan of both my favorite shows.

I am a capricorn but I am not a big fan of Shura, I have a crush on Saga, but forgot to mention it.

Have you by any chance listened to Los Guardianes del Universo? It was the opening for SS in Latin America. I stumbled across it on youtube and it has became an earworm for me, i listened to it on youtube over 100 times.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 02:27:09 PM by suzanami »
To love another person is to see the face of God.

Greater love got no man than he, who lay down his life for his friends.

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2016, 10:57:04 PM »
Antoinette, sorry for being late! I think I just have realized you replied me now! :o That's so weird, ahah!
Don't worry, you're not alone! You can share your Saint Seya obsession with me!:D
I do have a crush on Saga too - I completely understand you. My first crushes were Hyoga and Shiryu - I think they will always be my favourite saints.
Just listened to Los Guardianes del Universo - I can understand part of the lyrics, I feel so proud!:D
The Italian name for Saint Seiya was "I cavalieri dello Zodiaco"... you can find all the openings on youtube. I feel so nostalgic now! :'(

I am currently obsessed with Vagabond by Takehiko Inoue. The art is wonderful, the plot is great and the characters are just awesome. I highly recommend it.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:59:14 PM by Ithil »

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2016, 03:23:19 AM »
I've got a couple of new favorites..they are Fairy Tail, Black Butler and Noragami.