My Community

Tabletop Panic

Rogue

• View Profile
Tabletop Panic
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »
I mentioned in another thread that I do livestreaming.  My roommates and friends have a weekly show called Tabletop Panic Friday nights at around 7-8pmCST going onto roughly 11pm-Midnight.  Basically we cast our tabletop sessions online for people to watch and enjoy.  We also play board games and Magic the Gathering when we don't have all of our people, or enough of us to continue our current tabletop game.  We're in the middle of a homebrew system called Sagas.  We'll be moving onto Pathfinder relatively soon.  And as a warning, there is foul language in our casts.  That's not something we can really help as I blame some of the drinking as the cause.  And sometimes we'll slip up and say something derogatory...and it could be highly offensive.  I apologize ahead of time if you happen to catch it and it offends you in any way.  Sometimes in the course of trying to be funny, we do take it a bit too far.

Our show is a minor part of a collection of gamers from all backgrounds that cast their stuff online.  And you can find it here.  http://tadpeters.com/Livestream.html

You'll notice it's called Zombspawn.  It used to be called the Main Event Network, but there were some issues about 2 months ago (and a long story in the process) and you could say this is the second iteration of the site.

There are other shows that take place and with the number of people that have the access to cast there, you'll almost always find something to watch.  We'll even do marathons from time to time.  We did one back in June/July for 17 days to try and raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project.  We were supposed to do one this past weekend, but it wasn't fully planned out and because of that, it's been postponed until next month.  I'll leave an update for whenever these things take place in the event any of you are interested.