Cephiro

u got Kik?

suzanami

• find me in the fuurio gutter
    • View Profile
    • MKR tag on my fandom blog
u got Kik?
« on: July 16, 2014, 03:02:19 AM »
I feel like either a creepy Straight White Dude or like a fourteen-year-old (those seem to be the major demographics on this) but

anyone got Kik?

I just got one today for funsies, and I thought it'd be a fun way to chat with internet people.  It's basically an app for smartphones that acts as text messaging or IMing or whatever, but doesn't require the other person's phone number, and you can easily block people, etc.  I think you might be able to use it on tablets, iPods, etc, but am not 100% sure.

"Kik me" about Rayearth or pictures of your cat or what you're eating or how miserable you are waiting for the bus (but especially about Rayearth).  Seriously, feel free to kik me at any time of day or night (of course I'll reply when I'm able XD)

my username is twiceasfancy.

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
Re: u got Kik?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 04:06:25 AM »
I've got so much nonsense on my iPhone right now that I don't even use (LJ App, anyone?), and so many other social networking sites....  probably not going to happen, unless I get friends and family on a thing to communicate with me when I move.

I think Rev and Cami have Whatsapp, which sounds similar to Kik.....
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

Revolutionaren

• OH CLAMP
    • View Profile
    • Everyday I'm Tumblrin'
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 05:39:17 PM »
I think Rev and Cami have Whatsapp, which sounds similar to Kik.....

It's true although we mostly use hangouts now because you send gifs and they actually move.

Haha, I am fickle. I might give it a quick download, see what's what.
Should have wished for unicorns.

suzanami

• find me in the fuurio gutter
    • View Profile
    • MKR tag on my fandom blog
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 05:43:22 PM »
shit, if it sends gifs I might have to check it out.  I'm all about gif culture.