Cephiro

When surprises turn disgusting

Gracita

• Say it with me: Gray-cee-tah!
    • View Profile
    • Gracita on iLike
When surprises turn disgusting
« on: April 20, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »
So the other day my boyfriend and I decided to fix a frozen pizza for dinner, and we noticed that ever since we cooked it our apartment started smelling really weird. We thought it may have been the pizza leftovers in the garbage can, we were trying a new 4-meat variety and figured perhaps that sort of stuff had a nasty way of decomposing. So we stopped paying attention to it but the smell would not go away. By the second day the stench had almost developed a personality of its own, we kept spraying disinfectant in the garbage closet and tried putting new refills in our glade plug-ins but this evil thing would not leave! Finally, this morning Chris figured out what the problem really was and took action: a mouse had died in the compartment under our oven and we accidentally toasted it while cooking that pizza! How ABSOLUTELY GROSS is that?!!! Good thing I was at school and missed that horrendous sight. They recently tore an old house down in this neighborhood and apparently all the mice residing there decided to look for new homes, including mine... whyyyyyyyyyy??? I'm afraid to bake anymore  :( 
Bleach+Naruto+Rayearth = Love

Re: When surprises turn disgusting
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 09:16:38 PM »
Why do the mice always pick to hide under the stove? we've caught two here. But ugh sorry! (Im a vegetarian so meat is kinda icky for me already. Im sure the poor dead guy smelled aweful!).  Febreeze like there is no tomorrow. Thats what I do when one of my cats makes a stink poo.
Welcome to the Eagle Vision Show!

Gracita

• Say it with me: Gray-cee-tah!
    • View Profile
    • Gracita on iLike
Re: When surprises turn disgusting
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »
Lol, thanks for the tip Ragyn... febreeze is the best  ;)
Bleach+Naruto+Rayearth = Love