My Community

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year 2008!
« on: January 02, 2008, 09:16:09 PM »
Happy belated new year everyone!:D Where were you at midnight? Did you have any fireworks? Good time? Did you make wishes/promises? Let's hope that this year will be even better than the 2007. Aww.. I waited that someone would start this topic so it would be richer and understandable! Well, couldn't wait any longer!!

Hmms... How long are the years in Cephiro? I wonder have they ever had new year parties. ::) In fanfics at least. I read a great fanfic written by Milieva-san. Btw, have you finished it/planning to finish it? <3
~~Because I want to see your smile~~

Revolutionaren

• OH CLAMP
    • View Profile
    • Everyday I'm Tumblrin'
Re: Happy New Year 2008!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »
And a happy new year to you too!

As for me, I was at my friend's house drinking far too much. It was good! We did have fireworks, I don't remember them much though. But at least this year, they didn't fire at us (unlike the year before).
As for resolutions, it's the good old lose weight, stop spending too much money and put more effort into work etc. for me.

In my personal Rayearth fanon, Cephiro is a country on an Earth-like planet, almost like a twin planet, so in that case the years would be the same as Earth's. (To me, the idea of Cephiro, Fahren etc being bizarly shaped planets just does not make sense.)

And if you're really interested, in my mind, I've always named their planet 'Mondas'. Bonus points if you can figure why...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:28:08 AM by Revolutionnaire »
Should have wished for unicorns.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 05:37:34 AM »
>< I've been gone so long but... Happy new year everyone!!!!!! I hope CLMAp will do some more MKR stuff too ;_;
Gliding through a river light.

eliliah

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »
Yohoho! Haaapy New year!
Yeah, I made a resolution - to talk to my mom everyday (like I don't do that anyway)

And if you're really interested, in my mind, I've always named their planet 'Mondas'. Bonus points if you can figure why...

I don't recall any cybermen wandering around....hmmm, maybe I missed them!  :D