Cephiro

It's been WAY too long.

Ai

• Hiding in Closets since 2006.
    • View Profile
    • [Ai's El-Jay]
It's been WAY too long.
« on: December 10, 2008, 07:29:34 AM »
Well, crap. I figured there's no harm in posting this separately, but .. wow. It's been much too long since I've been here. =D I'm just kind of .. staring at this box, not really knowing what to write.

I was browsing the rayearth comm, trying to get some icons for a roleplay account (friend convinced me into playing Fuu in a roleplay we're both in. <3), and found out through one of Mills's posts that the place still lived. =D I lost the bookmark when my computer decided it wanted to hate on me, so I was REALLY glad to see it.

Mills, Down, Suza, Rae, if any of ya'll are still around, I love and miss ya'll. <3 i've updated my profile with my most recent AIM name and MSN name, and I wouldn't have any problem if you guys tried to contact me. :3

To anyone new? Welcome to Cephiro! =D Land of the will and all that Jazz. I'm Ai. Nice to meetcha~

... Oh, jeez, it's been so long ... nostalgia bomb like whoa.

<3

Mills - Hope this is all right. =D I don't think my happiness and astonishment could be displayed by replying to the 'i'm back' post.
I'm that girl who changes her avatar a little too often. x3 And proud.

current avatar made by umi_mizuno @ LJ <3

Rogue

• View Profile
Re: It's been WAY too long.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 02:46:53 AM »
I'm still here too!  Well...somewhat at least.  I've been stressed with work a lot lately, which if you work in retail you'll understand.  Not to mention I'm still single and with work the way it has been, I have practically no social life, so I can't really meet anybody.  As I sit here on AIM with Mils, I should be heeding my own advice.  That whole "practice what you preach" stuff.

But...I'm still around, even though it appears that I'm practically gone in some aspects.

Milieva

• Pillar
  • I am your Lord and Master
    • View Profile
    • Definitely Not Tokyo
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »
Funny how the place died.   I'm still around, but not all that often.  We get some new blood then nothing, then new people again, and then absolutely nothing happens.  Oh, well.  So is the life of our fandom.

I was writing a new and difference fic, but it had decided to turn into an original story idea instead.  If I ever finish it, and if it ever gets published, I might plug it and ask people to attempt naming the characters. 
Icon image by the fabulous Suzanami. Felt appropriate.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:06:15 PM »
I'm here.

Mils has made me start writing again.

She's a harsh mistress.
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be" ~ Hamlet -  Scene 4, Act 5

Revolutionaren

• OH CLAMP
    • View Profile
    • Everyday I'm Tumblrin'
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »
I fell out of CLAMP's loving bussom and fell into the warm arms of Doctor Who.
Then I totally fell hard for CLAMP all over again this summer and caught up on Tsubasa and what not.

:D
Should have wished for unicorns.