working on a new layout

Started by Milieva, October 14, 2006, 05:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 14, 2006, 05:04:57 AM Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 04:22:10 PM by Captain Milieva
I am working on a new layout for Definitely Not Tokyo. I was wanting some imput.

I am thinking of doing something similar to a travel website or something very simple and organized.? Or I may play off the same idea, but use more colour.

I want your thoughts.? I have this sofar, but I don't know if I like it. It changes from day to day as I play with coding features.

If any one wants to suggest a new colour, I can tone it over to that. even linking an image or telling a character you want to see might be helpful. Just say something.? Thank you.

Mil, you might want to fix the link for DNT itself; the URL was spelled wrong. D:

Otherwise, I like the idea of a travel layout ... however, you already have my opinions. xD I rather like simple color schemes, rather than colorful ones. As for suggestions on colors, I really can't think at the moment, so if I come up with something, I'll definitely be sure to let you know. :3
I'm that girl who changes her avatar a little too often. x3 And proud.

current avatar made by umi_mizuno @ LJ <3

I like the layout, simple yet complex at the same time!
Gliding through a river light.

Im not too big on lots of colors. I like a main color with complimenting or monochramatic colors myself. Though I really like the idea of a travel webpage.
Welcome to the Eagle Vision Show!

Well how about the colors red, green, and blue symbolizing the three knights?

October 16, 2006, 04:05:00 AM #5 Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 04:21:55 PM by Captain Milieva
So yeah... I take a mostly blue and orange picture and make the layout pink....? What ever

http://www.psynos.net/rayearth/test/test.html

the green will be white later on, I still need to change the css for the content and change it all over and reorganize and edit typos.? If you notice any mistakes please point them out.

Whatever you pick, it should be good.  Besides, you're hard at work on this, so we'd better appreciate it.

I'd lighten the transparency of the main bg.  It's a bit too strong... It kinda intimidates me.  And the sea green bg of the frame doesn't seem to be FROM anywhere in the layout image.  I suggest a light blue.  The menu looks awesome, though.
Just my two cents.  *throws in an extra nickel while she's at it*
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

Quote from: suzanami on October 16, 2006, 04:34:10 PM
I'd lighten the transparency of the main bg.? It's a bit too strong... It kinda intimidates me.?
Thank you for the constructive imput. I agree with that statement, but it is still the rough draft.

Quote from: suzanami on October 16, 2006, 04:34:10 PM
And the sea green bg of the frame doesn't seem to be FROM anywhere in the layout image.? I suggest a light blue.
Notice my earlier comment.  That is the current main frame of  the current layout. That is why it doesn't match, I was just letting it pic up a frame so I can set the width correctly.   It shall be white later on.

For anyone that wants to know, I am going to try to pump out a few episode summaries a week, so I can get that section finished, and I will also try to get back on a scanning schedule so I can get the gallery finished for the most part.

IF there is anything else you want to see in the site, this is the place to tell me.

It's very cute! But I don't know for some reason the Mokona pic doesn't seem to go with the rest of the layout O.o.