1 (6.7%)
blue
2 (13.3%)
silver
7 (46.7%)
none (get a new skin)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Okay, so this thread is partially just to fill up the one empty forum...

I downloaded this skin the same night I made the forum because I hated the plainess of the base skin. I like this one's darkness, but am not sure if it suits Rayearth.

Anyway, it has little boxes up at the top that you can change the accent colours with.  Personally I like green the best, but which do you lot like?

I am partial to red...
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be" ~ Hamlet -  Scene 4, Act 5

I'm going to go with blue.

I like the brown because it's really subtle.
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

I guess I vote red... they're all okay...

red, I don't know why....
"Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" -Rumi

I like the silver skin. And yeah, this is kinda dark forum, Magic Knight Rayearth is so colourful. : ) But it's ok, doesn't hurt my eyes.^^
~~Because I want to see your smile~~

silver = love
Bleach+Naruto+Rayearth = Love

I like the silver, it's brighter than the others and sooo purdy

Mine has been blue for a while because it matches my Keira Knightly avatar.   I am strange and like things to match.  One of the reasons why I chose a skin that has choices.

I like the silver.
Should have wished for unicorns.

Finding myself taken with the silver now, actually.  I'm not sure if it is that my browsers are different and the coding has also changed, of if I just like the way it looks with my current avatar better.  Who knows.

I'm apparently still used to the brown.  I try changing it but only the brown feels right. ^^;
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

Quote from: suzanami on October 14, 2012, 10:20:56 PM
I'm apparently still used to the brown.  I try changing it but only the brown feels right. ^^;

Same for me with the blue.

(my icon is there less to look good and more to glare at me and tell me to GET OFF THE INTERNET AND WRITE. ...It's not very effective...)

(now I sound like a pokemon. XD Down used procrastination! ...It's super effective! Ability to Write fell asleep!)

(what on earth am I going on about XD)

I don't really mind anyway... but I DO like the silver.... So shiny *_*
Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.
- Mark Twain

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
Edgar Allan Poe