Holy shit! A Gallery

Started by Milieva, April 10, 2006, 06:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 10, 2006, 06:28:23 AM Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 06:35:03 AM by Milieva
So, thanks to Sci's comment, Milieva finally got off her ass and started her scanning projects. If there is anything you want to see, or images you wish to contribute, please feel free.? All of my contact info is in my profile. ^.~? ?

http://rayearth.psynos.net/gallery

Cool Rayearth stuff! ^_^ I have quite a few, too. If I ever stop being lazy, I'll scan them and show you sometime. ^-^ Now, if I remember correctly, my newest Rayearth collectable I got was... hmm, I think it was my set of 4 wallets or that Clef pin I got. ^_^ Hehehe, I'm such a Clef freak. ^^;;

If you can get some pictures of those, I would love you.  I am still working on a section with information about the collectables of Rayearth.  I only have an Umi pin. But there are so many.

...you know, when I get home, I have to take a photo of my bin and show you guys. XD It'd fit right in with the homemade plushies - I painted Clef on it. XD

(Are you going to have the booklet for With Rayearth up spme time? I think I lost mine at somepoint last year - It'd be good to be able to see the lyrics again! XD)

((...the next thing I'm planning to find is the Mokona-book. Not sure if that counts as rayearth related or not... I don't know how into the whole 'Yuuko and Clow met the original and made two more' it goes. XD))

Quote from: Down on January 22, 2007, 04:36:05 AM
...you know, when I get home, I have to take a photo of my bin and show you guys. XD It'd fit right in with the homemade plushies - I painted Clef on it. XD
Oh! That sounds like fun.  It would definitely have to go up there.  I am thinking of dedicating apage on the site itself to homemade Rayearth and the stories behind them.

Quote from: Down on January 22, 2007, 04:36:05 AM
(Are you going to have the booklet for With Rayearth up spme time? I think I lost mine at somepoint last year - It'd be good to be able to see the lyrics again! XD)
Once I get my damn scanner working again, you can rest assured that I will have it up.  I own a very large chunk of the Rayearth CDs, so I should be able to have scans of all of it.

If someone else has the BGM, I would love scans of those.  Credit will be given.  Thanks.

Heee. ^^ thanks!

I have one of the bgm cds - it's at home, though, so I wouldn't be able to scan it till late august. ^^; If you still don't have it then, though!

(Also the OAV bgm ones. I'm going to try to find some of the solo stuff by Nozumu Sasaki and Megumi Ogata while I'm out here, too, if that's at all relevant...)

I will take a picture of the clear kiddie beach bag? I have as soon as I remember to get batteries for my digital camera! yayness
Welcome to the Eagle Vision Show!