If the knights were in the kitchen, what would they make?

Started by Milieva, December 04, 2006, 05:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, this a completely random thought spurred on by sleep deprivation, but I was thinking, if the knights were to cook, or bake, what type of recipes would they make?

It was all because of this Recipe I forgot I had on my homepage. This may be something that Umi might experiment with on her family and friends.? I personally think Clef would be partial to chocolate cake. ^.~

bundt cake recipe .Ingredients:

1 pkge instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
? cup cooking oil
4 eggs
? cup sour cream
? cup warm water
1 12 oz pkge chocolate chips, semisweet
1 pkge dark chocolate fudge or devil's food cake mix (not with pudding added)
Grease and flour a bundt or angel food cake pan (use cocoa instead of flour to avoid white coating or cake) Mix everything together except eggs and chips. Add eggs one at a time mixing well. Fold in chips. Put in greased and floured bundt or angel food cake pan. Bake at 350?F for one hour. Let cool in pan for 10 mins. Carefully insert a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cake. Remove from pan and cool completely. Serve drizzled with melted dark chocolate of covered with powdered sugar.

Serves 12.

- Recipe from "Boy Meets Girl" by Meg Cabot.

Hikaru might make simple things.  Like an Egg sandwich.   

Yes they eat egg sandwiches in Japan.  I had a friend who went on an exchange and her host mother would make egg sandwiches for breakfast sometimes.  It involved butter, lots of mayonase and the fryed egg. 
"Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" -Rumi

Hm... I bet Clef would make himself a nice pot of Herbal tea! Cephirian tea from his special garden! XD...
Gliding through a river light.

Fuu would probably make something fairly traditionally japanese, or at least my brain thinks so. ^^; Hmm. Inarizushi, maybe?

(rice inside a roll/pasty/coating/THING of fried tofu. The tofu is sweet, and the rice sometimes has vegetables in as well) You eat them cold, so she could take them to share with people in Cephiro - and Ferio's eyes have always made me think of a fox, so maybe she'd connect them subconciously? Inari = fox god/ the god of rice and fertility, who is associated with foxes. And fox-spirits are meant to like fried tofu a lot as well, so...

oh dear. Um. I make no sense. I need either more tea or less tea, depending which wa you look at it. ^^;

Umi would make complex recipes, like elaborated cakes, cupcakes, pastas, banquet for her and other people

Hikaru would eat whatever is disponible, and if she needed would prepare pratical foods like sandwich, hot dog, simple pure rice.

Imagine Fuu as healthy and light eater, salads, vegetables, natural juices, etc..

If I remember right, Fuu is the chef of the bunch and could probably make just about anything if she put her mind to it. Umi makes cakes, cookies, and sweets ... all the yummy stuff! XD And Hikaru ... well I can only see her going for take out. Poor Hikaru-chan ... ^_^;;