What are you listening to?

Started by Milieva, March 16, 2006, 03:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@Eizme 
yes that would be on-topic to do so.  we just don't want lots of self-promotion except where it's relevant :)  if you want to link us to the song you're listening to in this thread, that is fine!

I've been listening to a lot of GROUPLOVE.  it's indie rock or something, I think?  I'm no good with genres.  I guess this song was on a movie soundtrack but it was the first one I heard that made me want to listen to more of them.
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

Quote from: suzanami on October 20, 2016, 02:55:00 PM
if you want to link us to the song you're listening to in this thread, that is fine!

@Suzanami

Alright then so i have permission to post a link LOL.. I just can't help myself to share this favorite song of mine. ^^,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4k6FRPaywM&spfreload=10

Please have time to listen I promise this is some kind of relaxing song
Please follow me on tumblr: http://umiryuuzaki-mkr.tumblr.com/

I've been listening to some random KT Tunstall on youtube, because I haven't gotten my disk drive out to copy my new CD onto my laptop, so I can put it on my iPod.

(I could also say I am listening to cats purr as I sit here with them curled against me for warmth. .... maybe I should turn the heating on?)

I know precisely one song by Grouplove. It wasn't that one.

I've only been listening to real, credible, cool music and definitely not kpop. It's all my sister's fault, she's been a fan for a long while whilst I've only heard a few songs and thought "yeah, that's alright" but I can feel myself being sucked in more and more.

Anyhow, Blood Sweat & Tears by BTS is a fucking jam and I am living.

(Lady Gaga's new album arrived today, so all hope is not lost for me just yet)
Should have wished for unicorns.

Spent the day watching a kpop concert (TVXQ because THEY ARE THE BEST) and now I have Vivaldi in my head. (The opening to Spring, in particular.)

I've heard of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Should have wished for unicorns.

I have the two most recent Carrie Underwood Albums: Blown Away and Storyteller, so we are listening to those tonight.   They are inspiring very silly plot ideas.

Mills, you should check out her new single "Dirty Laundry" I don't know what the album it's on is called, but I know the music video is on youtube.
Legend says when you can't sleep,
it's because you're awake in someone else's dream.
So that's why I can never sleep properly...
Who the bloody hell is dreaming about me because so help me God,
I will smother them in the face with a throw pillow.

I really liked Choctaw Country Affair. At least the beat of it is nice.   I think that is the second song on Storyteller, but I don't remember it well.  Will definitely listen again.

I've been discovering Amy Winehouse, especially her "Back to Black" album.  not my favorite ever but definitely great background music just to have something on.  (RIP)
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

Quote from: suzanami on November 02, 2016, 03:53:20 PM
I've been discovering Amy Winehouse, especially her "Back to Black" album.  not my favorite ever but definitely great background music just to have something on.  (RIP)

I think I have multiple copies of that one somewhere.  My maternal grandmother really loved Rehab and would cackle and sing it all the time. So we got her a copy when I got mine.

Mils has been listening to country music, therefore I have Caldina crack!fic in my head. XD

I've been trying to fight it back with the Protecting You playlist but I'm mostly just singing Fleetwood Mac songs to myself now. Think I'm going to stick the say you will album on as background noise...

At this moment, I'm listening to The Worried Writer podcast.

But I've been listening to Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty album, especially the title song and "End Up With You".

WAIT I should probably have put the Mendolssohn over here.

MENDOLSSOHN'S VIOLIN CONCERTO IN E MINOR. Various versions. (I don't own one so it's whatever I find on youtube/spotify).