Rewatch Rules and Further Information

Started by Milieva, October 08, 2008, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 08, 2008, 02:17:07 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:43:53 PM by Milieva
I should think most of you are aware of the basics of polite communication, but we will list this just as a reminder.

REWATCH RULES

1. No character or ship bashing, please.   This is a forum rule.  Doing so after being warned will result in being banned from the forum.  You can dislike a character without being an asshole about.

2. Keep anything about downloads or streams to PMs or this thread. We don't need links littering the discussion thread.

3. Invite a friend or four. I mean, seriously. We are a small fandom.  This is how you grow the fandom, guys.  Get people hooked.

FURTHER INFORMATION

Every week of the rewatch, a post will go up here for discussion on the forum. If I forget to post it by Sunday, please feel free to start the discussion, just put up a thread following the format of the first post.

Every weekend there will be an official chat. The chat will alternate between Saturday and Sunday and the times will vary so that hopefully everyone will have a chance to participate in at least one of the chats.  If you would like to request a chat time, please feel free to leave a comment on this thread. (Keep in mind that this Admin lives in England, so time zones may vary)

If the chat time posted is inconvenient, please feel free to organise another chat time. You are welcome to use the Rewatch channel in the Discord chat*. You can post information in the Rogue Chat thread.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  You can shoot me an email at milieva.p [at] gmail.com if you need to.

*Link to chat channel if you want it