The Official Bug DOWN to Write Thread

Started by Milieva, October 11, 2012, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
YOU MADE ME LIVE MY OWN VERSION also I am laughing at you calling me your wife up-thread, dear, just so you know.

STILL WORKING ON IT. STILL FIGHTING CLEF. *headdesks*

Quote from: Down on July 26, 2014, 11:21:00 PM
YOU MADE ME LIVE MY OWN VERSION

It wasn't INTENTIONAL!!!!  (Though I might have threatened to pin you down once or twice to see if it would help.)

Quote from: Down on July 26, 2014, 11:21:00 PMalso I am laughing at you calling me your wife up-thread, dear, just so you know.

Well, the term might be very true in a few months, making it's previous use all the more amusing.  Accidental foreshadowing? (Might've had to go back and reread because I couldn't remember using it, also found when I changed my icon to the current one....)

Quote from: Down on July 26, 2014, 11:21:00 PMSTILL WORKING ON IT. STILL FIGHTING CLEF. *headdesks*

Dammit Clef! Get your shit together, and let my Down finish her story! Your story! ALL THE STORIES!!!

Darling....

Sunshine.....

Love of my life......

Is it EVER going to be finished?

WE NEED TO ORDER MY DRATTED KEYBOARD.

.........There are a handful of handwritten sections on the table in front of us RIGHT NOW, darling. You could help by typing them up! ...IF you could read my writing. AHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA *HEADDESK*

*whimpers*

This thread needs some poking.  I want to see not only the official end of Protecting You, but the Office AU is glorious, and more of basically all the other Umi/Clef nonsense you have going tha tI have read.

OH!  Meet the Parents too!!  I want to read that in a proper fic! (Maybe you could do it for Umi week?)

I ONLY JUST SAW THIS

ALSO

XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Quote from: Milieva on April 05, 2015, 11:22:51 PM
Darling....

Sunshine.....

Love of my life......

Is it EVER going to be finished?

OI

*cries*

IF I WROTE QUICK MAYBE I CAN WRITE IT ALL BY CHRISTMAS