"Never, Never, Never"- Shirley Bassey.   

This is so Umi/Clef. 

Impossible to live with you
but I know I could never live without you

You never treat me like you should
so what's the good of loving as I do?

I love you, hate you, love you, hate you
but I want you til the world stops turning

Just thought this one needs repeating because I have been listening to Shirley Bassey too much lately, and I love this song for them. Though now listing to it again, I can see more details that point toward Umi/Clef.

"I'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me, I would die."

Here, listen for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkIpuVmDkY

Quote from: The Icy Darkness on November 28, 2012, 01:38:37 AM
Also... I ADORE FLORENCE + THE MACHINE <3 ~flails~ Sorry. Had to get that out. XD

Yes for Florence!!!! ♥♥♥

March 09, 2013, 05:21:07 AM #32 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:50:55 AM by suzanami
"The Call" by Regina Spektor for Fuu/Ferio.

It started out as a feeling which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder 'til it was a battle cry
I'll come back when you call me, no need to say goodbye
Just because everything's changing doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are as you head off to the war
Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
You'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye
• le tumblr —> mainfandomdrawings
team-hououji.tumblr.com

June 14, 2015, 01:50:03 PM #33 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:18:25 PM by Mokonalord
Right now, Janelle Monae songs are giving me Caldina vibes. Specifically Electric Lady and Dance Apocalyptic. Like, I always picture Caldina as being the kind of person that's always up for a good time, even as everything's falling to pieces all around her.

EDIT: Also, now the Gundam Wing themes will never not make me think of Ascot, not because the lyrics seem particularly relevant, but because THAT'S HIS JAPANESE VOICE ACTRESS! ;D
If your headcanon for Ascot's backstory doesn't make me want to cry, I probably won't believe it.

Right now, I feel like 'Absolutely Flawless' by The Ones would make a ridiculously fun Eagle Vision AMV.
If your headcanon for Ascot's backstory doesn't make me want to cry, I probably won't believe it.

Printemps Emeraude, by Alcest.
For our Princess, of course. <3

I'm currently listening to my favorite songs and it seems like all of it are related to my OTP (Clef/Umi).

It is not an anime related song but a very popular one. The title is "Promise me" Originally by Beverley Craven. It was quite old song but it sounds good. i prefer the "Promise me" version of Lea Salonga please have a moment to search for it on youtube or google and i promise it really sounds great..

"When I go away I'll miss you and I will be thinking of you
Every night and day
Just promise me you'll wait for me
'Cause I'll be saving all my love for you
And I will be home soon
Promise me you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too"

Simply this is the lyrics which reminds me of the two (Clef/Umi)... Im so inlove with them  :)
Please follow me on tumblr: http://umiryuuzaki-mkr.tumblr.com/

Down came home a month or so ago and got me to listen to There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes.  We both agree that it is kind of glorious as an Umi/Clef song, but to be completely honest it's a pretty good song about being in love with Umi, really...